We welcome you to our website to learn more about iBuildShield and our insurance and building services. For over a decade iBuild has specialized in both interior & exterior insurance restoration from fire damage, flood damage, roofing, siding, windows, gutters and we also offer an emergency tarping service. In most cases, our services are covered by your property insurance policy – with the only out-of-pocket expense being your deductible. Simply put, we work for you, not your insurance company.
iBuild’s team goal is to always give our customers an exceptional insurance restoration experience. Our 10+ years of severe weather and catastrophic damage restoration includes a professional staff of trained damage inspectors, project managers and insurance relations staff. iBuild ensures your experience will be timely and to your satisfaction.
National insurance restoration services by iBuild provides an unparalleled degree of excellence in both workmanship and insurance company relations.
Sign up today for a no obligation damage inspection of your home or business. Once we receive your information we will contact you within 24 hours to schedule your appointment. Let the #iBuildShield program work for you!
The #iBiuldShield Seven Step Claims Process
iBuild is in the business of solving problems for home and commercial business property owners. To help you navigate the confusing and frustrating procedure of filing an insurance claim and dealing with the myriad ofheadaches that come along with the process, iBuild utilizes our Seven Step Claims Process, providing peace of mind and bringing simplicity to the task of completing a project.
Our easy to understand Seven Step Claims Process is as follows:
- Property Inspection: iBuild will complete a property inspection to document the damage to your home.
- File Your Claim: You, the homeowner, will then file a claim with your insurance company. Inform the insurance company that you are working with iBuild and that you want the adjuster to contact us directly for the inspection. Record the claim number that they give you on the phone. This information needs to be forwarded to your Field Representative at iBuild.
- Adjusters First Contact: The insurance adjuster will either contact you or iBuild to schedule the inspection. If they call you, set the time and date of the property inspection. Contact iBuild immediately to inform your Field Representative of the appointment.
- The Adjuster Meeting: This is the most important part of the entire program. This meeting will determine the scope of damage to the property and will also begin the financial settlement process on your claim. Please make sure your iBuild Field Representative knows about this appointment.
- Material and Color Selection Meeting: Upon Approval, this appointment is to determine the products and colors you feel comfortable applying to your home’s new exterior & interior. Your iBuild Representative will have many sample products for you to review. Your scheduling deposit check (equal to your deductible) will be collected during the materials and colors meeting. If you contract iBuild for additional improvements above the insurance claim, payment for these services will be due upon completion. Once we have yourselections, your project will be placed into our production schedule for completion.
- Production: This is the most exciting part of the process for the homeowner, as we restore your home back to its beautiful condition. Once you have received your first insurance check, contact your iBuild Field Representative. Upon delivery of your materials, the ACV portion of this check is due for the trades we are completing. The items that will be delivered will depend on the overall work to be done. In addition to your material, our highly qualified restoration team will arrive to begin the work within a few days after material delivery.
- Inspection: After the completion of your project, one of our qualified inspectors will visit the property to insure the job was done to the high standards of iBuild. If any minor repairs need to be completed, they will be done at this time to insure your overall job satisfaction. Final payment is due after your recoverable depreciation is received.